Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33- Angel riding a Dolphin

I wish I had a clever title for today, but I don't. My sis-in-law Kristy who gave us the elephant I posted yesterday texted me a picture of this beauty today. She said she got it for our anniversary this year and was sorry she missed it (honestly though, who remember those things for other people besides yourself and your parents maybe?) It's a soap dish. I can't say much more, I don't think there are words out there to do this justice.

 Just realized the picture is out of focus from when I snapped a picture of the sketch with my camera. Whoops, you aren't missing out on too much though so don't worry, my drawing didn't really do it justice anyway and I was looking at a tiny half inch picture on my phone when I drew it.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to be critical Kari, but the dolphin looks like a duck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah. Worse drawing of the year. I just didn't care too much and didn't feel like drawing which is evident in the quality of the drawing. I really just wanted an excuse to show the figurine/soap dish.

    ReplyDelete