Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34- Break Day

This is actually a painting not a drawing (but in my defense I did have to draw it all out before I painted it, at least I think I did, that's normal what I do), I was too lazy to go upstairs and pull a sketchbook out of the closet and pick an old picture to do, and this is at the bottom of the stairs so I took the easy way out. Don't judge. You'd do it too if you were me. My husband is home tonight and wants to hang out with me and is playing video games waiting very patiently for me to finish blogging. I did this painting in high school, it hangs in our entry way now. This picture has horrible lighting and doesn't do it justice, so instead I think I will post the picture I have put on facebook and instagram and my blog, in like 5 different ways. Or just link back to my other post of it I'm super in love with my parents chairs right now so that's why I keep posting them!
poor lighting AND out of focus, can you tell it's late and I'm tired?

1 comment: