Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19- Dog Brush

Tonight, while the boys were in the bath I combed Moby with the doggie brush thing. He sheds a lot, and he has black fur, so it makes my carpets look really dingy. The other day I emptied the canister before I started vacuuming and by the time I did only the front room, the entire canister was full of hair and dirt. Yuck! So in honor of my close relationship with Moby's brush I present to you a drawing of Moby's hair brush. (I am so tired, I keep falling asleep while I type, so I hope this ends up being coherent)

4 comments:

  1. The brush looks awesome, and you were coherent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, I really liked this one too. It helped that I had a really bright light source above and behind it because it made easier to do darks and lights instead of a lot of midtones.

    ReplyDelete