Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30- Alligator

I told Simon tonight that I needed to do a drawing and he said he wanted to help me. Sadly, he did not help with the actual drawing today (that would be a nice excuse for the way it looks like a kid drew it, but no it was me). I got him some paper and crayons and a blue marker so he could draw too at the same time. He told me wanted me to draw an alligator, so I attempted an alligator from my imagination. I am horrible at drawing things that I can't actually see. I could never be a cartoonist or anything like that, because if it's not realistic and I'm not looking at a picture or the real thing, it's gonna look like a little kid drew it. Case in point:

2 comments:

  1. This is what I called stylized drawing. Like a cartoon. Not everything has to look exactly like the real thing. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! Very cute! Wish you had posted Simon's too.

    ReplyDelete