Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29- Cell Phone

Earlier this week Desi dropped my cell phone into the dog bowl. Luckily I still have Steve's old phone hanging around just in case something like this happens. I actually keep it in the diaper bag in case we are out when this happens. Prepared, I know. Really I just know my self and my kids and what we are capable of. I'm honestly surprised my phone still works with as many times as it's been dropped on the ground, thrown onto the ground, stepped on, dropped in water, etc. I've had this phone since November 3, 2009. That's a pretty long time, and this thing has held up to a lot of abuse. But anyways, after Desi dropped in the water bowl, I screamed and grabbed the phone out of the water. I tried to pull the case off so I could take the battery off quickly, but of course I couldn't get the case off. The case falls off every time I, or Desi, drop the phone, but of course this one time I need to come off quickly, it doesn't. While I was trying to yank the case off I saw the screen light up everytime I pushed the buttons accidentally, so I knew it was still working but I didn't want the water to fry something. I finally got the case off, pulled the battery out and stuck the battery and SIM card in Steve's phone. Of course this happened on a day when I was trying to schedule meeting up with two different people who's numbers I did not have because they were on the phone not the SIM card (back up all your numbers onto your card! Now! Go! I'll wait!) Anyways, I let my phone sit for a day just in case even though I was pretty sure it was okay since it was turning on while I was taking the case off and it was. I love my phone. I've only had Samsung cell phones and they are the best, I beat the crap out of them and have never had one break or die or screens crack or anything like that. Love my Samsung's! So without further rambling I present to you a slightly out of scale drawing of my dear cell phone!



1 comment: