Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21- Break day

This is a picture I started a long time ago. It was supposed to be a gift for my mother-in-law, but I never actually finished it and gave it to here. I did a grid transfer drawing of my son, and my nephew. I need to add my other nephew and son now too. One of these days...
P.S. about the lame writing, still tired because I am posting all of the 15th-21st at the same time, and I'm so tired, my eyes keep rolling back in my head and I keep forgetting what i'm typing. Hope these past few days make sense... I know it doesn't make sense, because it's not actually days, the past few posts.. hopefully the posts make sense, if they don't I hope no one kills on our walk back to the hotel.  Oh my goodness, don't know what I'm typing, I'm thinking about my and Steve's trip to Belize and walk home from a restaurant after dark and how scary it was, don't know where that came from though. Ugh, I need to go to sleep. Goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. wow - I am very impressed with your drawings! You are very talented! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! One day it will have all the grandkids on it. And I will do them all at how they look around 1.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's surprising how much they still look like this. Older, but still the same.

      Delete
  3. I am keeping you up too late. Sorry. The picture is good of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You weren't keeping us up too late. I enjoyed hanging out with you.

      Delete