Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I'm not one for making New Years Resolutions, in fact I think they are pretty dumb. I think if you want to do something or change something about yourself you should do it now instead of waiting for a specific day to do it. Now, with that being said I recently stumbled across a blog where the person posted a drawing they did, and they did it every day for a year. A different take on the picture a day blogs that are so popular. I thought it was a great idea and a good way to get me drawing a little more and practicing and growing one of my talents, so I decided to do it. And, well, this type of thing does seem to make sense to start on a specific day, such as the beginning of a new year. I will be drawing something every day, but I plan on posting them once a week because I do my most of my Internet stuff from my kindle fire and am hardly on the computer to scan and post the pictures. (The pictures will all be scanned and saved on here, so the colors and shading may not be exactly true to life, but that's okay, I'm not getting graded or anything right?) I hope you enjoy my drawings as much as I am going to enjoy making them.

P.S.- If you are doing something like this too, please let me know so I can follow you and your progress and feel free to comment and give opinions in my work. Happy New Year! And good luck with any resolutions you decided to make for this year, it may not be my thing but I hear it's a pretty big tradition and lots of people do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment