Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25- Anniversary Flowers revisited and a few guilty confessions

I may have cheated on my picture a day blog already. I have may have cheated more times than I have let on. Today I cheated. This week I cheated. A lot. I drew both shell pictures on the same day. I also drew yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and the next day all on the same day. :/ :) Why am I telling you this? I don't know, but I am, and I'm still dating them all with different days and pretending they were all drawn on each day. They are still a drawing a day, just not drawn on that day. And hey, it's my blog, I can do whatever I want right. Right? And you'll keep reading even though I am cheating sometimes? Right?
Today is another quick sketch of that pretty lilly from the anniversary flowers my sweet husband gave me almost 2 weeks ago... How's that for yet another confession on this post. The flowers have been nearly dead  for a week and sitting on the table still because I love them. Nothing to get you to clean up like having company over!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheat away. You are still doing 365 drawings, and I think that's the important part. To keep drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. Keep drawing. If I make it to the end of the year I'm going to be so proud of myself. I should think of some reward for me if I make it!

      Delete
  3. I like lilies! Very nice!
    I told you that it is okay not to do a drawing every day. Just work on something everyday. You can take several days to do a picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True true, just gotta take progress pictures so I have something different to post each day.

      Delete