Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24- Anniversary Lillies

My anniversary flowers are mostly dead, but they were so pretty I kept hanging on to them. We are having company over though, and it's a little embarrassing to have these dead flowers sitting on the table, so I took a few pictures of the dead flowers so I could draw them. All that's left now is a sprig of eucalyptus and some purple flowers that I'm not sure what they are. The stem on of the big beautiful lillies broke and the lilly was hanging upside down, but I thought it still looked very cool so here it is. Just a quick sketch, very quick, like less than 5 minutes, which compared to the 2+ hours others can take is, well, quick.



2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I couldn't do a sketch that well, even if I spent 2-3 hours on it. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good Kari. I'm like Leslie. I could not do this good of a jod. Even if I worked all day on it. And the purple flowers are statice. :)

    ReplyDelete