Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20- Candlestick

Tonight I sketched a candlestick while watching the movie Elektra with my dad and husband. My mom went to bed early, I think she was probably tired from driving up from Vegas. I am so excited my parents are visiting, and I think it's cool they get to see my side of the picture a day blog, the part where I actually draw a picture every day, and they get to see the process of me drawing and how long it actually takes. It was neat. SO here is today, a candlestick. I have a pair of these. Steve and I found them at a thrift store in Sparks after we bought our new house. They were only $.97 each! This same thrift store is where I found my pottery barn pillows with down inserts form $2.97 each! A steal if you ask me. This one probably took me 1-2 hours while we were watching the movie. Probably closer to 2 because I don't remember all of the movie which means I was not paying attention because I was drawing.


picture taken later at different angle and with different lighting than when I drew it

1 comment: