Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 27- My baby helped me draw today

Not only did my baby help me draw today, my baby did the whole drawing. My Desi-boo isn't a baby anymore. He is a toddler. He is 16 months and 1 day old. He loves drawing. He's just started copying everything his brother does. Things like kicking and splashing in the bathtub, acting like a goofball, telling secrets. He has also in the past few days started saying words (finally!) I was really starting to freak out about his verbal development. Whenever I get the camera out he says eeeee, eeeeeee. He loves his doggie, his brother, going outside (another word he started to say) even when it is freezing outside and he is barefooted. He loves to play in water, throw Moby's food into his water bowl, sing and scream and jabber all day long. Before today he had given me exactly 3 real kisses in my life, and today he doubled that number in about 2.3 minutes. I have now been lucky enough to be the recipient of 6 baby boo kisses. He does not give kisses often, but he will allow you to kiss him. He will give you his head or cheek and let you kiss him on it if he wants to give you kisses. I love my little baby. He is the happiest, funnest little guy, in fact my sis-in-law just babysat for us and said that he is the happiest baby she has ever been around, and she used to daycare for a living. But man does he have a temper! Major temper on this little boy, but it just makes me love him even more when I see that cute little face all scrunched up and crying because he definitely milks it for all it's worth. So in honor of my little boy getting older, and him stealing my pencil while I was drawing and screaming when I tried to take my pencil back, here is a picture by him in my sketchbook. (I held onto his hand and helped him write his name and the date.)
This weeks pictures were all very small. All 6 of them were on one page in my sketchbook.



3 comments: