Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7- Break Day

Creating every day is exhausting, I forgot how long it takes to draw an actual good picture and how much effort I have to put into it if I'm actually applying myself. I decided that since the Creators of our world got to take a break on the 7th day, then the creator of this blog and these pictures gets to take a break too. But that's not quite as much fun, so I decided on the 7th day, I'm going to post a picture from an old sketchbook. Some will be from high school, some from college, some doodles, some assignments from former art classes, some from sketches not associate with school.
Today's picture I did in high school. This is still one of my favorite sketches. It is a reflection, I believe the back side of a spoon.
I also took my mom's suggestion and just took photographs of my sketches this week. It was very time consuming to scan them. I think some detail is lost, but not a whole ton, I thing the bigger difference is just the color quality of the picture, it appears much darker than actual sketch which is drawn on a white sketchpad.

1 comment:

  1. This is neat. It is interesting what you can think of to draw pictures of. Or the teachers you have had.

    ReplyDelete